Saturday 16 March 2013

Have Fun!



A lot of people forget the most important things in life. They all go out just for the sole purpose of picking up girl. I won't say this is completely wrong, but this method is not effective. 
Why?
Because you put a weight on yourself. You go out with the mindset of picking up girls, getting their number, and so on.

The best way if you want to pick up girls is to have fun!
When you are having fun with yourself, girls can sense that. Therefore she will be more attracted to you. 

I have tried go out just for the sake of picking up girls, and the result wasn't really good. Especially if I didn't get any numbers, I will start beating myself out. Eventually as the day coming to an end, my morales would go down even lower, resulting in no numbers at all.

On the other hand, If you go out to have fun with your friends, or making fun of everything, you will have a different feeling inside you. You will feel happy and confidence. Therefore, when you see a hot girl you want to talk, you can just approach her immediately. When you are having fun with yourself, girls can sense that. Therefore she will be more attracted to you. 
Sure you might get a little bit nervous, but I've told the baby steps on how to not get nervous. http://orangepua.blogspot.com/2013/03/stop-being-nervous.html

Anyway here's something that I did to have fun when I go out with friends

1. Compliment Others
As simple as it sounds. You go out, and when you see something that catches your eyes, compliment it.
For example, you see a dude with colorful Mohawk rocket hair or whatever it is. Go out to him and just says "Dude, your hair is awesome!". It helps you to get over your Approach Anxiety and at the same time get happy with yourself.
When you make others people happy, you yourself will felt happy as well. And it's not a bad thing to make someone's day.


2. Make Yourself Awkward
This is a good thing to get over Approach Anxiety and to have fun. Simple, just make yourself looks awkward in front of other people. You can do push up in the middle of the Mall or whatever things that will makes yourself look awkward. It's good especially if you have your friends tagging along. You guys will have fun and you won't give a shit anymore about what others think of you


3. Prank
This is my favourite. Basically, just go out to prank other people. My favourite is what Sasha told us. Go to the grocery store and buy something. And in the end just said "I don't have money!".
Or go to the boutique and says "How much is that? that? that?". And in the end just says "I don't have money!"
There are a lot of things you can do. You will enjoy the excitement and this will boost your confidence. 
Trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment