Tuesday 12 March 2013

Stop Being Nervous


Hey it's been like 3 months since I wrote another post. I've been busy with my life especially during my exam time.
But it's over now. So I'll continue writing posts. Anyway that's not what I want to talk about today.


Today, I'll be talking about How Do You Deal With Nervousness


We all know that nerveous sucks. It made you lose your chance be it with girls or whatever.
So now I'm going to give you a few tips that works for me.

1. Accept it
Accept the fact that you are nerveous to talk to this cute girl. But do not let it overcome you. Which means, if you are nerveous, accept that you are feeling nerveous now.
But just go for the girl you want to talk to. It might give you a heart attack at first, but overtime you will learn that it is not as scary as it seems. And your nervous is gone.
I know this is when people said easier said than done, but give it a try.
So the next time you are in a class or wherever and you see a girl you want to talk to, remember that you are nerveous but it will go away.

2. Think you are a Baws
This is my favourite. Basically, think about it like this, when you approach a girl, people will look at you.
They might think "Oohhh, he's hitting on a girl!!", but who cares.
When people look at you, they are actually giving you respect, because they can't do what you just did.
So, I really like when people admire me in that way. Therefore I'll get a boost in my confidence and I can go to talk to a girl.

An easy way to get people to notice you, is by bringing your friend. Talk to the hottest girl in front of your friend. Even if you get rejected, your friend will be like "DUDE, OMG YOU ARE SO BAWS!!". And you'll get the boost in confidence.

3. Body Language
Ever heard your psychology follows your physiology? 
Basically says when you have a good body posture, you will have a better confidence. I'll be very brief here as I'll cover it in another post. 

When you are walking, try to 
- Relax your shoulder
- Chin's Up
- Back's Straight
- Not put your hands inside pocket
- Not cross your arm

Do this and you'll get a boost in your confidence and the air around you will feel better
4. Quote
Simple, put quotes inside your head.
My favourites are :
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." ~ Wayne Gretzky

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. "         ~ Mark Twain


"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."           ~ Nora Roberts


They all saying, If you don't try to step out of your comfort zone you will stay the same. Even if you fail miserably, at least you have done something that you won't regret. 
Think about when you are 70 years old. You will look back to your past and what you will regret is not something that you done. But it is something that you NEVER done.




No comments:

Post a Comment