Saturday 4 August 2012

My Past [Part 1]

So, I wanna share a little about my past. Maybe you guys will be like "WHO THE FUCK CARES BOUT YOUR LITTLE PAST??!" but I say "FUCK YOU" (LOL)... Nah, the reason I want to show you guys is because I want to let you know that anybody can do what I did know and still be successful with women....

Childhood
So I live my childhood in Indonesia, in a GREAT family ( I love my family),,, I was a "bad boy" when I was  6 - 12 yrs old... Bad boy doesn't mean smoking or gangster fight,,, more towards rebel against teacher, made a girl cry, and so forth. It's nice to be a bad boy, because you feel that nothing can stop you. But, only one person that can stop me, my Mother... So every time I did something stupid like touching things in the mall, she will whacked me. The reason being my family is a high status family around my area. So they wanted me to behave like an educated kids. I have to talk properly, I can't say anything stupid in front of others (especially their friends), I have to had a plan in life, and all those things you could find in a Korean Drama's young master. So eventually, this make me become the nice boy that obey everything. As a reward, I become introvert . Introvert is a condition where you can't express yourself to other people and only open towards people that you know well...

Junior High - Senior High
During the orientation of junior high, I saw this one girl, lets just call her "S". Yup, you guys guess it right,       I felt in love with S. More like love at first sight. However, I still don't know her, so I act like a "cool guy" by not talking to her ( you know cool guy in those korean drama where the boy just keep quiet like a dumb fuck and for some magical reason the girl will talk to the boy)... Anyway, thats the end of my Junior's Orientation

When I reach a junior high, the girl that I felt in love with, "S", was in the same class as me, YYAAYY!!!.. But still, I act as a cool guy to all the girls and act like a "bad boy" to the boys. One day, there was this event, that S wanted to sit next to me and I was like "oh...." verbally on the outside. But inside, I was like "HELL YEAH BITCHES"... So the next morning, she sat next to me, and  guess what did I do as a cool fuck guy!!! Yup you guys are correct, I didn't talk to her AT ALL. I was hoping that she will talk to me but sadly it only happens in Korean drama. So, there was this awkward silence between us for the whole day and even week ... Eventually she wanted to move to other sitting T_T,,, of course she will, who the fuck want to sit to a guy that can't talk at all... So, heart broken all over me but lives goes on.

Second year of junior high, I felt in love with another girl,,, let's just called her "A"... But this time, I act a little bit "uncool". Talk a little bit with her, but cool guy personality is still deep inside me LOL... Anyway, I can tell that she was into me too, but I didn't confess to her. WHY?! because I act like a cool guy, hoping that the girl will confess to me. And guess what I get, an ill feeling from her. She didn't talk to me anymore until our Junior High School end, YAY for me...

Last Year of Junior High, my Introvert attitude reach 85% of Max. I got a lot of pimples in my face and my friend mocked me a lot, I become a bookworm in the class, play game like a hardcore, don't have many friends in school (except for my best friends), and my relations between me and my family is like SHIT. What a life isn't it *SELF FIVE*... All this things stack inside of me and I release it in form of playing game. So my life would be like Morning to evening go to school to study and evening till sleeping time will be used to play PS2 game HAHAHA. So, say Hi to the Mr. Introvert Guy


No comments:

Post a Comment