Wednesday 8 August 2012

My Turning Point [Part 2]

Welcome back to Part 2 of My Turning Point... Part 1 explains my journey from Mr.Introvert Guy to be a better person. However, better person does not means able to get girls to like you. So here in Part 2, I will explain how my success with women can be achievable by a lot of ordinary person with the background from my experience...


SashaPUA
After the end of Part 1, I kept thinking of how to move the conversation forward. I browse a lot of video in Youtube, until I found an awesome guy, called "Sasha" did the approach. He is a VERY FUNNY guy and is able to make the conversation forward. Not because he is funny, but because he display his intentions to the girl. This is important because it let the girls know that you approached them because you wants to get to know her. So, when he asked boring questions like "What do you do for fun", the girls know that he asked that so that he will know her better, and thus make the girls answer it.

After getting the knowledge of Direct Game, I try it out immediately in the next day. I still remember my first target was a girl from my campus ground. She was walking alone with quite a speedy pace. I try to walk fast but damn, this girl can really walk fast... I decided to jog a little to catch up with her. My heart really beat as fast as it can while I was jogging towards her. I reached her and jumped in front of her.

"Hiiii! Don't panic, Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not crazy or anything, but I think I'm fallen in love with you"
"What?! Are you serious?", the girl replied confusedly.
"Yea", I was really nervous and do not know what to say.
"So, uh, where are you going?", I tried to struggle the conversation.
"Home", she replied
"Uh.. okay, have a nice day", I ended it..
That was my first ever direct opener. It really causes your heart to beat very fast, as if you are chased by a bear. The good thing is, I realize it is not that hard to open directly.

After this incident, I kept watching Sasha's video on Youtube and learn a lot from him (I fucking love him (no homo)). However, I realize I'm not really like him. He is a very high energetic guy and funny, while I don't have a high energy and not funny. So simply copying him is not going to work for me, because it does not match my personality. After browsing in a lot of dating forum, I realize that you don't have to be funny to get a girl. Simply just being yourself will do. BUT, not just the normal be yourself. I will explain it more in another post about being yourself..

Start from this day, I tried to approach girls more and more. I even have a team now in Singapore, and yes comparing me now and when I was in my past is like Sky and Earth (That's exaggerating a little bit), but the point is after so many try on approaching woman, I felt MUCH MUCH different than my old self.
I'm able to be much more confident, especially when talking to girls.
Dating a hot girls you can find in the street is not a dream anymore and I have proved it myself, through instant dates.

Well, that is all I want to share about my turning point. It's not that hard, it does not consume any money or whatsoever. All you need is a willpower, determination and practice. Get out from your comfort zone and you can do the same or even better than what I could.




No comments:

Post a Comment