Saturday 4 August 2012

My Past [Part 2]



Welcome back to Part 2 of my past life... Hope you guys enjoy my first part, And who had life worse than what I had in first part of my past??? Leave your answer in the comment section bellow!!! Anyway, let's continue talk about Mr.Introvert Guy

High School
People say high school is the best part of your life that you will ever had... And yes, it is true for most people, but also true for Mr.Introvert Guy...for the first 6 months at least....

My high school life is full of GAME since we have to bring laptop to school. Everyday, me and my friends will always play DOTA or Counter Strike in class. Pretty good life for me but sadly it is not for my love life. During high school I felt in love with 3 girls. Let's talk about the first girls. Her name is "Y"... I saw her during the school orientation and GUESS WHAT?! YES, you guys guess it correct again. COOL GUY... Not talking to her, and when I enter my first day of Senior High, she was taken by my friends *SELF FIVE*... Oh well, back to playing DOTA then.

Second girl I felt in love with, her name is "B"... I had a discussion with my friends about B, whether is she pretty or not. Most of my friends said "Nah, She's not that hot" and me said something like "Yea dude, she's not that hot", even though I felt in love with her. I thought that if I would make a move on B, my friend will mock me, so, oh well, back to playing DOTA then while I kept looking at B while playing HAHAHAHA. Eventually, the feeling towards her wore off

Last girl I felt in love with in my first year of high school,,, her name is "G" and she was my sister's best friends. I was like "Holy Shit, how do I get close to her?!" I'am not close to my sister when I was in High School because of my introvert personality... So, my last resort was to discuss it with my friends. All my friends said "Ask your sister, asshole" and I was like "but, what if..." and I can provide 1,001 reasons not to ask my sister. So, its the end, I didn't talk to G at all until I moved to Singapore. Yeaaa, you guys heard it right, I'm moving to Singapore on December 2008.

Singapore Life
Here in Singapore, I felt really awkward, since it was my first time studying in other people's country. I enter my school and damn, all are Singaporean (DUH!!!) and my English was so bad last time. I make quite a decent friend in here btw... with all the gamers HAHAHA. Moreover, my introvert level reach 100%. I hate everybody except for my close friends. These, includes my family, all other Singaporean people, and basically every people.

I felt in love with one girl from my Secondary School in Singapore, her name is "X" and she is from China. Guess what move did i do? YESSS, You guess it right again... COOL GUY... I did not talk to her at all because all my friends said "She is not cute". What I could do was to steal a glance from her. Yup, sucks to be me...

Anyway, after 1 year of suffering by not talking to her, I move my living place to another house .... So, in this new place, I met a girl called "S", she was 3 years older than me and I felt in love with her. Guess what did I again? YESSS, you are right. COOL GUY... BUT, this time the cool guy was working actually. She talked to me... and after 3 months, I finally had a GIRLFRIEND... Yes, you heard it right, Mr.Introvert Guy finally had a girlfriend... During this period , I acted like I'am the girl and she is the boys. I'am getting lead in every thing but I still like her. I didn't feel really comfortable anymore because of her attitude, but I don't have a choice. This condition is called as "one-its", it's where you cannot live a life without her and thinks that she is the one and only choice available.
Long Story short after about 8 months of relationship, I break up with her because I could not take it anymore from her. However, start from this point, I'am not that introvert anymore, maybe 20% introvert. My relation with family is getting better, I don't hate people as much as I did last time, and my pimple is okay now HAHAHA

Family Life
Okay, this is the last part of my past... Basically it is what happened inside my family regarding my love life. My mother has a Best friend. And her best friend has a daughter and my mother plan to make me fall in love with her best friend daughter... Do you guys understand this? Read it again if you don't understand LOL ( It feels like my life is in a fucking drama show )... So they planned to meet me and her daughter, her name is "N". So we met, and shit, I really fall in love with her HAHAHA. But, as usual, cool guy is coming up. Did not get much interaction, except for boring conversation like "Which school did you go to?". But my mother does not stop there, even until NOW (when I write this post, she still insist me to be together with her).

From my father, its the same too. Except that he is less persistent that my mother. The girl that he introduced me to is called "C" and about the same age as me, except she lives in a different country than mine. I was totally in love with her and I think I'am gonna die if I don't even text her for 1 day. However, I guess my feeling is not reciprocated, so I give up on her and this is where I learn about "The Game"

So, my status up to this point is :
- Low self confidence
- Have a lot of friends, only as an acquaintances
- Always try to make other people happy
- Join a lot of activity for the sake that people will like me
- Sucks at talking to girl
- Not being myself

No comments:

Post a Comment