Friday 19 October 2012

Brain Fart

Today, I want to talk more on inner game and it's as important as any others... It's called BRAIN FARTS. Brain fart is a process where your brain giving off a stinky gases and its chemical formula is H32P9...

LOL I'm just kidding.

Brain fart is often used by anybody including me. It's something like "Ummm..."
Get it?
No?
Okay me the generous will give you more example

"Yo... what book did you read yesterday?"
"Ummm... it's called Garfield book"
"I see, is it fun?"
"Ummm. yea, its really funny"
"So how was the story?"
"It's when a human named Garfield get kicked in the ass by uhhh.. Warfield and bla bla bla"

What is your impression against the guy that "Ummm.." a lot?
Get it now?

It's when people say the word "Ummm.." a lot. To girls, it shows that you are not confident. I have tried it several times and when you Brain Farts a lot, girl will just suddenly leave you. It's like they can sense it automatically and yes, it kills attraction. Simple but deadly.

So the next time you guys are going to "Ummm.." hold it, and better speaks nothing. At first it might be hard for you and you have to do it consciously. But overtime, you will get used to it and you can see the result right away.

I know I know, easier said than done. But I don't have any way to make you lost you brain farts. Keep practicing to everyone around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment