Sunday 2 December 2012

Why Am I Single?!


This is the topic that inspired to me by a lot of people from a lot of forums. I saw that some of them posted a question like "Why Am I Single?". And thus I'm inspired to make this topic in order to clears their doubt.

So the case is "I have money, I have a good body, I'm smart in my class, and every other positive things.... BUT why I'm single?"... And to answer that question, it comes down to your inner personality.

Not Being Comfortable
I do have a friend, he is quite handsome and tall. He is fashionable but the thing is, he is SINGLE. I wondered why. And to my surprise, he is actually has a low self esteem. He doesn't have confidence in himself, and the worst part is that he is insecure. He used to think "Damn, my hair is a mess, what if a girl see me in this condition?", even though his hair was actually fine. And when he talk to a girl, he is too self conscious on what's happening on him. He will tell me later "Fuck, I screwed up... I can see that she doesn't like me" or any other bullshit.

Now what does this tells you? He is not comfortable being himself. He wished that he could be more handsome so that girls will admired him. And when he thought that while talking to a girl, girl can sense it immediately. "This guy is nervous, why?" And this made the girl nervous too and therefore she won't feel comfortable and therefore she is not gonna date you.

Give Away All Your Power
This is the worst and most often mistakes that people did all the time. They want to make their future partner happy, therefore they give away all their power. Confusing?
Example,

Girl said "Hmm I wish I can eat a curry rice..."
Guy said "Ok wait 30 minutes"
And to surprise the girl, the guy will bring a curry rice imported from India and bring it to the front door of her house with extra rose.
Is this a gentleman things to do?
Yes!
Is this good for her impression?
Yes! .... only in Korean Drama!... The real life doesn't work like that.

Do this in real life and she will think of you as creepy and convenience. That is why "nice guy" always stuck at the friendzone because of this very reason. He treats girl like a goddess descend from the heaven. They write poem to them everyday, thinking that the girl's heart will surely melt because of his doing. But in reallity, it's counter productive because the girl will think you are creepy!

This thing will only make her felt convenience to be with you. She doesn't need to do anything to get something from you. Just say the word, and everything will be given to her. The guy doesn't felt like a challange at all...

So to close it, the reasons you are single even though you have wealth, fame, etc is because
1. You are not comfortable with your own skin
2. You give away all your power easily

A good example is actually has been there around you all the time.
Have you ever see a below average faced guy dating a Hot Tall Woman?

He doesn't get that hot tall woman because he is rich or because he is famous or because he hypnotized the girl. He get it because he is fucking comfortable with his own skin. He doesn't give all his power easily. He makes sure that if the girl did something for him, he can give his power in return.
In case of the above, the guy can actually said "Sure, I'll bring you a curry rice.... only if you make-out with me!"
To said the above word, you have to be comfortable with yourself first. And it let the girl know that she has to do something for you first in order to get your power.

No comments:

Post a Comment